Mindful Movement and Meditation
October 26th, 2023 update:
Continuing Tuesday morning and Wednesday eve on-line classes starting again November 1st and 7th.
Please note that there are some breaks in the class schedule; these are due to some commitments I already have already made.
Click below to “register” in advance for your Zoom session. (This is not the link for the class, but rather initiates the process by which you will receive a confirmation email, which DOES include the class link).
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that contains the link to join the class. Note that you are agreeing to the waiver included in the confirmation e-mail. Please be sure to read it.
These classes are intimate and can be somewhat interactive. You are invited to optionally have your camera on. Classes are not recorded.
Occasionally participants or I experience technical issues with the internet, audio/visual hardware/software or Zoom software and the class is interrupted. I apologize for such situations but I don’t have a separate host or tech person assisting me to avoid or expedite such scenarios.
|Class Name||Location||Time||Class Dates||No Class||Fee|
|Tues AM Mindful Movement and Meditation (Click to Register)||Zoom||10 –|
|Nov 7 – Dec 19||Nov 21||by donation (suggested $10-$15/class)|
|Wed PM Mindful Movement and Meditation (Click to Register)||Zoom||7 – 8:30 PM||Nov 1 – Dec 20||Nov 15, 22; |
|by donation (suggested $10-$15/class)|
Classes may be cancelled, changed or postponed without notice (due to insufficient interest, unforeseen circumstances, etc.) Optional donations make these classes possible and are greatly appreciated. They may be made by cash, cheque, e-transfer, or PayPal, at a time determined by you!
Other (privately-sponsored) classes
- Are you living with cancer (patient or caregiver) or a survivor? My classes with Wellspring Alberta: You will need to register to become a member first (free membership – people who are currently living with cancer, those who are cancer survivors, and their caregivers)
The following are offered throughout the week as well. Contact Lonnie for more information.
- Private Yoga Therapy sessions Customized health and lifestyle coaching, seen through a yogic lens and using yogic tools such as breath, movement, meditation, ritual, self-care
- Co-Meditation (Dyad) sessions Unpack your concerns or present-moment experience with a skilled, compassionate, and resonant facilitator who isn’t trying to judge or fix
- Traditional Spiritual Direction sessions Nourish and enhance your relationship with and to The Great Mystery, or Higher Power
- Reiki sessions Enjoy an hour of repose as Lonnie lays her hands on or slightly above key areas and channels high-vibrational healing energy in the Unlimited White Light Reiki tradition.